The second video in our Navigating Naples series will teach you how to navigate with your GPS in Naples and Marco Island, Florida. You will learn how to:
- Understand the colors, contours and depths on nautical charts
- Determine the characteristics of an Aid to Navigation
- Understand chart symbols
- Set up your GPS for safe navigation
- Create waypoints and routes
- Safely use auto-routing features
At the Naples School of Boating, our goal is to provide you with the education and training that you need to be a successful recreational boater in Southwest Florida. Please enjoy this and any other free video tutorial on our YouTube Channel.
Wishing you fair winds and calm seas!